TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you so much for deciding to join Lauren Grace Consulting for the “Honey Bee Cake Academy” online membership. Any references to “me” or “I” relates to Lauren Smy of Lauren Grace Consulting.
To make sure this process works to the best possible outcome, it is important we share an understanding about how we will work together
The membership will include, but is not limited to, the following:
Fortnightly Q&A and catch up with Lauren
- Twice a month there will be a chance to catch up with me and ask questions in the chat via a Facebook Live. These will alternate between evenings and daytime sessions to make it more accessible. These will be available to catch up on in the FB group.
- In addition, I will run ad hoc training sessions on specific topics, which will be recorded and uploaded to your members area.
Guest Expert Presentations
- At least once a month there will be a guest expert formal presentation on a specific business topic, run via Zoom. There will be an opportunity for Q&A and these sessions will be recorded and uploaded to your members area.
Group Coaching Calls
- Every month there will be at least 1 hour (approx) group coaching call, held ‘hot-seat’ style – whereby approximately 5-7 members will have a chance to ask a specific question that they need help with. I will respond and also open up to the others in the call for their experiences and advice. This will not be recorded, to allow you to be as open as you choose to be. Please respect the feelings and privacy of those speaking. Hot seat places will be allocated on a first come first served basis and timings managed by me. If you have already had a hot seat place previously, priority will be given to those who haven’t.
- Once a month, a newsletter will be emailed to you to remind you what’s coming up in the membership as well as what you might have missed so you can catch up
- Members will be added to the Members Map, with the details you provide me, so you can easily find each other.
- You will be added to a Facebook group for the duration of your membership so that you have access to others on the same path. I will be in there to answer questions that I am tagged in at least once a week.
- If you have questions that one of our resident experts may be able to help, please tag them, but do note they are not in the group 24 hours a day so please be patient when waiting for a reply
In Person Group Coaching
- There is no 1-1 contact with Lauren on this programme. All questions/contact will be in the Facebook group or on live sessions.
Payment will be made at either a one off cost of £240 or 12 monthly payments of £24.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN MEMBERSHIPS
Applies to memberships where payments are made every month during the duration of the membership term.
You understand and agree that you have committed to a monthly payment. You agree to membership fees payable by you at the rate offered at purchase time every month until cancellation. If a monthly payment is missed, you will be sent a reminder and if this is not paid within 7 days, you will be removed from the membership and its benefits (unless otherwise discussed – please do contact me on email@example.com if you are having any trouble meeting your payments)
YEARLY PAYMENT PLAN MEMBERSHIPS
Applies to memberships where payments are once in a twelve month period.
You understand and agree that you have committed to a year long membership. You agree to membership fees payable yearly for continuous access the training site. Fees are not pro-rata’d in the event of cancellation. Yearly plans will be renewed on the anniversary of you initially signing up, unless you cancel (see below)
Cancellation of MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
In the event that you wish to cancel a monthly payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to cancel. Your billing and access will cancel at the end of that monthly billing period; you will not receive a pro-rata refund.
Cancellation of YEARLY PAYMENT PLAN
You agree to pay the membership fees in full for access to the training site for a period of 1 year. In the event that you wish to cancel a yearly payment plan, please email email@example.com stating that you wish to cancel. Your billing and access will cancel at the end of that annual billing period; you will not receive a pro-rata refund.
The payments are non-refundable, and you agree to waive your right to a 14 day cooling off period if you access either the Facebook Group or Members Area (the vipmembervault site).
Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access the Members Area using your username and password.
You are responsible for every use of the Members Area, and the Facebook Group that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password. You must use reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential. You must notify us as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your membership, username or password.
Membership is based on periodic subscription fees which are detailed on the sign up page. Your membership, or access to content and areas of the Site, will be suspended or cancelled if we do not receive the fees for your subscription type.
Availability and Use of the Members Area
The Members Area will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the Members Area or the provision of services and content, for maintenance, technical or other reasons.
We are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of exclusive content in the membership for your educational and learning needs, which we aim to regularly add to. The content will be updated, changed or removed from time to time, at our discretion, so we can’t guarantee that specific content will always be available on the Members Area.
Rights to Content; intellectual property
Each item of content is copyright of its author.
Your membership gives you a right (a revocable, non-exclusive licence) to use the content for personal purposes. You must not redistribute content (such as tutorials, eBooks, videos, courses and source files). Any files, spreadsheets or other assets associated with content are included to demonstrate the course or tutorial. You may use, modify and manipulate files for your own personal educational purposes, but you must not otherwise exploit the files and the assets in them, or redistribute the files or assets. If you love the content, please ask your friends to become members too!
You may freely use the procedures and techniques demonstrated in the content (that is, the knowledge you gain) for any commercial or personal purpose.
Fair use and prohibited conduct
You are permitted to download content to your computer as part of your membership. But your membership is subject to a ‘fair use’ policy. Our ‘fair use’ policy requires that your use of the membership must be fair, genuine and reasonable. For example, the total amount of content you download must be reasonable in light of your genuine education and learning needs, and the time needed to genuinely engage with the content. We will use our reasonable discretion to decide whether a member has complied with the ‘fair use’ policy.
exploit the Content or any other data or code made available through the Site.
Forum and community rules
Please read our Forum and Community rules within the announcements tab on Facebook, which are part of these Membership Terms and apply to content contributed to the Members Area by members (such as comments, reviews and forum posts).
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to monitor all matter posted to the Facebook Group. We are not responsible or liable for material posted by others. We do, however, reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove matter that in our discretion is objectionable or in violation of these Membership Terms, our policies or applicable law.
You must not upload or post any materials that:
- restrict or inhibit others’ use or enjoyment of the Site;
b. are false, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or offensive;
c. infringe others’ rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights;
d. disclose personal information about others, particularly sensitive information;
e. contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component; or
f. contain commercial solicitation or ‘spam’ of any kind.
Personal information that you disclose may be used by Lauren Grace Consulting, its agents and contractors in relation to your membership, including marketing activities for the membership and related products.
We may disclose any personal information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request.
Refusal, suspension or termination of membership
We may, in our discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your membership and access to the Members Area and Facebook Group if we consider you in breach of these Membership Terms, or applicable law.
We reserve the right to refuse membership at our discretion.
Liability and disclaimer
Except as provided in an applicable Non-excludable Law, we are bound only by the express promises made in these Membership Terms and are not bound by implied terms.
Except as provided in an applicable Non-excludable Law:
- we do not promise that the content or your access to the Members Area will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Members Area or content are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
b. we make no promises regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Members Area or content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Except as provided in an applicable Non-excludable Law, we and our affiliates are not liable for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss or revenue or loss of profits which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the Members Area or Facebook Group.
Changes to Membership Terms
We may change these Membership Terms from time to time, but we will notify members before doing so. You will be given the opportunity to cancel your subscription with a pro-rata refund (based on time remaining in your subscription) if you do not want to accept the changes. If you do not opt out in this way, your continued subscription to and use of the Site will be an acceptance of the updated Membership Terms.
We control and operate the Site from our offices in Great Britain. The laws of Great Britain govern these Membership Terms, and you and Lauren Grace Consulting submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there.