TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you so much for deciding to join Lauren Grace Consulting for the “Wedding Cakes – The Business Tier” programme.
To make sure this process works to the best possible outcome, it is important we share an understanding about how we will work together.
We will work together with a commitment of the below:
Group Coaching Calls
- Every week (except for implementation weeks) there will be a 1 hour (approx) group coaching call on a specific topic. If you cannot make the session, it will be available for you in your members area.
- You will be added to a Facebook group for the duration of the programme so that you have access to others going through the same programme. I will be in there to answer questions that I am tagged in at least once a week.
In Person Group Coaching
- There is no 1-1 contact with Lauren on this programme. All questions/contact will be in the Facebook group or on live sessions
I will bring myself free from distractions to every coaching session and will always do my best to accommodate times that suit you. I respectfully ask that you also bring yourself to the sessions free from any distractions.
Payment will be made at either a one off cost of £597 or 5 monthly payments of £125. Each instalment to be paid as follows:
- By 15th November 2021
- By 15th December 2021
- By 15th January 2022
- By 15th February 2022
- By 15th March 2022
Payment monthly is a payment plan for the entire programme and cannot be opted out of during the 5 months. If a payment is missed the amount still owed for the £625 is then payable immediately. If the full balance is not paid within 3 days of a missed payment date you will be removed from the course.
- The payments are non-refundable.
- We are entering into a coaching relationship and there is not, or will there ever be, any kind of psychological counselling.
- An important part of the coaching relationship is the coach’s role in finding challenges and encouraging the client to push herself. If I do or say anything that upsets you please do let me know. I want to provide you with the support you need and believe that honesty and trust is critical for our relationship to grow. I want this to be an open and safe place for you to come with confidence.
You recognise that I will always have your best interests at heart and that with hard work and an open mind you can make life-changing strides in your goals. However, as with anything in life, there are no guarantees and your success is dependent upon your effort outside of coaching as well so no guarantees are being made.
- You recognise that in the course of our work together you may divulge goals, future plans, business affairs, personal and private information. I will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily use any such information for my own benefit or disclose it to a third party.
- All materials are for your use only – if found to be in breach of this requirement by misuse of the content, legal remedy will be taken.